This type of activated carbon is used for vapour phase aapplications mainly solvent recovery. It is also used for making activated carbon caatalyst due to its large surface area and hardness.
Applications of Cylindrical Pellets Activated Carbon:
- Air stripper off-gas.
- It purifies carbon dioxide.
- Used to purify nitrogen in various plastics manufacturing process.
- Used as a catalyst support and protector
- Used in gasoline vapor recovery.
- Used in recovery of various useful solvents which are emitted out as waste gases in various industries.
- In gassifiers to purify the gases.
- To remove odors from the air and gases.